CENTER FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Center for Career Development is first ever online career guidance and planning center established under society for Education and Economic Development (SEED Organization). SEED has taken its initiative to help people in career planning and career guidance across Pakistan.
A step has been taken by the president of SEED organization to help and guide in their career planning. Center for career development is supervising under senior educationist, certified career counselor and other experienced individuals from different fields of life and are offering their services as volunteer for social development.
CCD currently offering its services in the areas mentioned below:
1. Career Counseling (Education and Choosing Career Path.)
2. Resume Development, Review and evaluation of CV / Resume.
3. Interview skills, mock interviews,
4. Soft skills development (Workshops, lectures, online help)
Why Career Planning is Important:
can help you manage the direction where you want your career to take, the job skills and knowledge you will need, and how you can get them.
- Because people need to know who they are, what their strengths.
- Because the four-year college degree is not the automatic ticket to success. Things aren't so simple anymore. The job market has experienced radical changes. We need to be aware about many educational options - not just one.
If you feel that are confused in choosing career, studies or need counseling then feel free to contact us.
How to Contact
Step 1. Write your issue in any text file (MS Word, Note Pad etc.) that can easily open anywhere.
Step 2. Save with file with your full name. Example: Muhammad Ali,
Step 3. Choose subject as CCS in your email.
Step 4. Send your question at : CCD@seedorganization.org
For any further information regarding Center for Career Development, Please feel free to write at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook : www.facebook.com/seedorg
Twitter : www.twitter.com/infoseedorg